Position: Anesthesia Provider
About the Position
We are looking for licensed Anesthesiologists (MD, DO) and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to join our innovative psychedelic medicine practice. The ideal candidate for this position is not only experienced administering IV Ketamine, but is also interested in an integrative approach to healing anxiety, depression, PTSD and the use of psychedelics in a mental health context. We are looking for a compassionate and highly technically competent clinician who takes a patient-centered approach and has strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Equity partner and co-ownership track is an option.
About CIT Clinics
CIT Clinics (www.citclinics.com) is a veteran owned and operated medical clinic that provides comprehensive care for patients suffering from anxiety, depression, PTSD and chronic physical pain. We offer personalized care plans that combine cutting-edge IV Ketamine and nutrient infusions (NAD+, Glutathione, vitamins), with expert-guided psychedelic journeys, Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) and compassionate integration coaching (mindfulness, behavior/habit coaching). Our evidence-based medical protocols combined with a highly personalized and compassionate counseling approach have significantly higher success rates than most conventional physical and emotional pain treatments. Through our Veterans Care Agreement with the VA we are able to treat veterans at no charge. Furthermore, CIT Clinics also offers financial aid to first-responders, healthcare providers and low income patients through a unique partnership with MAPS.org
Our team consists of Board of Anesthesiology certified Anesthesiologists (MD, DO), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Registered Nurses (RN), Psychotherapists (LMFT, PhD, LCSW) with training and experience in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP), Psychedelic Guides and Life Skills Coaches. Our protocols are based on the most current peer-reviewed literature as well as extensive first-hand experience providing thousands of treatments over the past 6 years. We pride ourselves in providing truly integrative patient care and the most efficacious and compassionate treatment available. Our clinics are designed to feel comfortable and cozy, while simultaneously maintaining the rigorous standards of a fully licensed medical clinic.
Our treatment philosophy is centered around an integrative, collaborative approach emphasizing the importance of the overall well-being of the patient (including sleep, nutrition, exercise, social relational, emotion regulation, etc.) through a multi-faceted approach. We believe that each patient’s experience and journey through this healing process is augmented not only by the various properties of the nutrients and medications administered but by the support structure created around a person and the chemistry between patient and the therapeutic team.
Initially this position is for:
- 8 to 12 days per month at the Corte Madera clinic (typically 10 - 4/5pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays). Mondays also a possibility
- Managing, preparing, and formulating a treatment plan and implementing infusions to the patients scheduled for the day
- Supported by a team consisting of RN and psychedelic guide(s).
- Ideally we are looking for an anesthesia provider interested in joining our team in a leadership position.
- Clinical team lead responsible for all aspects of patient well-being.
- Reviewing patients records and devising treatment/IV Ketamine dosing plan.
- Preparing infusions and medicine management.
- Coordinate in-clinic care with nurses, psychedelic guides, psychotherapists and integration coaches.
- Monitoring patients vital signs and ensuring safety.
- Maintaining patient files, records, and recommendations for the ongoing treatment plan.
- Uphold confidentiality laws and all legal/HIPAA requirements.
- Assist the team in maintaining a pleasant/professional patient experience as well as the cleanliness and upkeep of clinic facilities and equipment.
Knowledge and Experience
- BC/BE licensed Anesthesiologist or Nursing Board Certified CRNA with clean record.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- BLS and ACLS certification preferred.
- Prior professional and/or personal experience working with psychedelic medicines a plus.
- Veteran status and/or experience working with the VA is a plus.