About the position
We are looking for licensed Anesthesiologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join our innovative psychedelic infusion practice. Combination Infusion Therapy leverages cutting edge research in psychedelic medicine with evidence-based protocols to offer unconventional treatments for physical and emotional pain. The ideal candidate for this position is not only a solid anesthesia technician, but also has professional and personal experience working with consciousness medicine, psychedelics (especially Ketamine) and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy. The role will include clinical evaluations and intake assessments, developing individualized treatment plans, administering Ketamine per CIT treatment protocols, interacting with a multidisciplinary team of clinical staff, therapists, psychedelic guides and life coaches. This is a part-time, independent contractor position requiring both in-clinic and telehealth patient interactions.
About CIT Clinics
CIT Clinics is the creator of Combination Infusion Therapy (CIT) - a novel, cutting edge approach to treating emotional and physical pain. We provide an integrated approach that combines neurotherapeutics (Ketamine), nutrient therapies (NAD+, Glutathione, vitamins) psychedelic assisted psychotherapy (KAP) and life skills coaching (mindfulness, habit coaching) to treat anxiety, depression, PTSD, migraines, and chronic pain. We have found that our evidence-based medical protocols combined with a highly personalized and compassionate counseling approach have significantly higher success rates than most conventional physical and emotional pain treatments.
Our team consists of American Board of Anesthesiology certified Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Psychotherapists with training and experience in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, Psychedelic Guides and Life Skills Coaches. Our protocols are based on the most current peer-reviewed literature as well as extensive, first-hand experience providing thousands of treatments. We pride ourselves in providing truly integrative patient care and the most efficacious and compassionate treatment possible. Our clinics are designed to feel comfortable and cozy, while simultaneously maintaining the rigorous standards of a fully licensed medical clinic.
At CIT Clinics, we accept, celebrate, support, and thrive on difference for the benefit of our patients, our employees, our products, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
CIT has two clinics located around the Bay area with more planned across California. The Anesthesia provider is responsible for managing their team as well as preparing/formulating a treatment plan and instituting infusions to the patients scheduled for the day.
- Clinical team leader, managing team of RNs and MAs
- Reviewing patients records and devising a treatment plan
- Preparing infusions
- Monitoring patients vital signs and ensuring safety
- Maintain patient files, records, and other information
- Uphold provincial and federal confidentiality laws and requirements
- Assist your team in maintaining a pleasant/smooth patient experience as well as the cleanliness and upkeep of clinic facilities and equipment
Knowledge and Experience
- BC/BE licensed Anesthesiologist or Nursing Board Certified CRNA with clean record.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- BLS and ACLS certification preferred.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Prior professionals and personal experience working with psychedelic medicines a plus.