Effective Date: January 1, 2021
- from or on our Website;
- through email, text, and other electronic communications between you and our Website;
- from or on behalf of your medical providers and their staff;
- when you interact with our advertising, and marketing on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising and marketing include links to this policy.
- offline or through any other means than our Website
- through any third party Website or application, including through any application or content (including advertising or marketing) that may link to, or be accessible on or from, the Website.
Information we may collect about you.
We receive information about you when you provide it through online forms or surveys. As a result of those actions, you may supply us with certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, health history, payment or financial information, and other information.
Information automatically collected.
We may automatically collect certain information that you directly submit to us or that we gather when you use our Website, including personal information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, health data, and payment information, as well as non-personal information such as IP addresses, information that is passively or automatically collected through cookies, your browser or device, or other services, and information from third parties
Third-Party information collection.
When you use the Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include: advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- analytics companies;
- your mobile device manufacturer;
- your mobile service provider.
The information they collect may be personally identifiable and may include information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. These third parties may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How we use your information.
We do not sell your information, but we may use the information we collect as follows:
- to establish your account as a patient in our clinics;
- to improve the quality of the administration, interaction and use of the Services, including tracking your usage, administering a survey, estimating audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, performing quality control and improvement, analyzing user base including analyzing user base geographic location and demographics, and responding to any of your inquiries;
- to provide you the Services, including any information relating to the Services;
- to send you notifications about your account and any updates to the Services;
- to recognize you when you use the Services;
- to provide you information, and to offer you any additional services provided by us;
- to provide to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually bound by to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred;
- to analyze the measure success of marketing and promotional efforts of our products or Services and any third-party products or services offered to you through our Website or Services;
- to disclose personal information for research purposes, provided that an institutional review board authorized by law or a privacy board waives the authorization requirement and provided that the researcher makes certain representations regarding the use and protection of your PHI.
Disclosure of your information.
We may disclose your Personal Information to a few third parties, including:
- to communicate with your healthcare or other licensed medical providers;
- to communicate with our third-party service providers, contractors, subcontractors, and business associates we use to assist us with the maintenance and operation of the Services;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also disclose, without restriction, aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual user.
Accessing/Deleting your personal information.
You can update, correct, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your account, and we may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
How we keep your data secure.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or unauthorized access will not occur, and we cannot and are not responsible for our third-party vendors.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Opt-out and unsubscribe.
If you’d like to opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we still need to communicate with you regarding an active order or other important information, we will indicate such in our reply.
183 Butcher Rd, Suite B
Vacaville, CA 95687