Position: Integration Coach
About the Position
We are looking for a certified Life Coach to join our Combination Infusion Therapy medical practice. CIT Clinics leverages cutting edge research in psychedelic medicine with evidence-based clinical protocols to offer novel solutions in the treatment of physical and emotional pain. The ideal candidate for this position is certified through a Coaching program that is recognized by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), or is ICF certified, and has at least 2 years experience as a coach in niche areas including Life, Emotional Wellness, Transformation, Career, or other mental health related areas, and has professional and/or personal interest and/or experience working with consciousness medicines, psychedelics (especially Ketamine) and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy.
The role includes guiding individuals to discover their own wisdom, identify goals, support emotional growth and behavior modification. Coaches provide ongoing support throughout a client’s course of treatment and involves conducting individual sessions designed to assist clients in developing self-awareness, improving coping strategies, modifying behaviors, cultivating mindfulness and other self-care practices and enhancing overall wellness and quality of life. This is a part-time, independent contractor position requiring both in-clinic and remote/phone services.
About CIT Clinics
CIT Clinics is the creator of Combination Infusion Therapy (CIT) - a novel, cutting edge approach to treating emotional and physical pain. We provide an integrated approach that combines neurotherapeutics (Ketamine), nutrient therapies (NAD+, Glutathione, vitamins) psychedelic assisted psychotherapy (KAP), life skills coaching (mindfulness, habit coaching) to treat anxiety, depression, PTSD, migraines, and chronic pain, and psychedelic guides. We have found that our evidence-based medical protocols combined with a highly personalized and compassionate hands-on approach have significantly higher success rates than most conventional treatments for physical and emotional pain.
Our team consists of American Board of Anesthesiology certified Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Psychotherapists with training and experience in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, Psychedelic Guides and Life Coaches. Our protocols are based on the most current peer-reviewed literature as well as thousands of hours of first-hand patient interactions. We pride ourselves in providing truly integrative patient care and the most efficacious and compassionate treatment possible. Our clinics are designed to feel comfortable and cozy, while simultaneously maintaining the rigorous standards of a fully licensed medical clinic.
- Use CIT Wellbeing Self-Assessment to evaluate a patient's functioning in key behavioral categories such as nutrition, exercise, sleep, self care, etc.
- Help clients set realistic goals that are aligned with their clinical and therapeutic goals and develop an actionable plan.
- Manage patient engagement to help shift habits and behaviors by tracking their progress.
- Motivate clients to engage in daily activities and practices to reach their personal goals.
- Communicate regularly with the coaching team and Lead Coach in order to ensure quality and effective planning.
- Use positive communication strategies to engage clients including active listening skills.
- Record session highlights to aid providers and guides to facilitate team collaboration to provide the best support possible for our clients.
- Monitor, evaluate and collect data on clients progress using wellbeing assessments for example to track clients progress.
- Provide structure and accountability for clients by meeting regularly via zoom and/or phone call.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a coaching certification from an ICF accredited program or possess an ICF certification AND have a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in individual and group coaching.
- Training in Consciousness Medicine and/or Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy. (Can be completed after on-boarding)
- Personal and professional experience with psychedelic-assisted therapies and mindfulness-based therapies are a plus.