Position: Therapist/KAP Provider
About the position
We are looking for a licensed therapist to join our Combination Infusion Therapy medical practice. CIT Clinics leverages cutting edge research in psychedelic medicine with evidence-based clinical protocols to offer novel solutions in the treatment of physical and emotional pain. The ideal candidate for this position is a licensed therapist with an established track record and has both professional and personal experience working with consciousness medicines, psychedelics (especially Ketamine) and Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy. The role will include administering psychological evaluations and intake assessments, developing individualized treatment plans, and providing ongoing therapeutic support throughout a client’s course of treatment. This may include conducting both individual and group therapy sessions designed to assist clients in developing awareness, improving coping strategies, restoring functioning, integration experiences, and enhancing overall wellness and quality of life. This is a part-time, independent contractor position requiring both in-clinic and telehealth services.
About CIT Clinics
CIT Clinics is the creator of Combination Infusion Therapy (CIT) - a novel, cutting edge approach to treating emotional and physical pain. We provide an integrated approach that combines neurotherapeutics (Ketamine), nutrient therapies (NAD+, Glutathione, vitamins) psychedelic assisted psychotherapy (KAP) and life skills coaching (mindfulness, habit coaching) to treat anxiety, depression, PTSD, migraines, and chronic pain. We have found that our evidence-based medical protocols combined with a highly personalized and compassionate counseling approach have significantly higher success rates than most conventional treatments for physical and emotional pain.
Our team consists of American Board of Anesthesiology certified Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Psychotherapists with training and experience in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, Psychedelic Guides and Life Skills Coaches. Our protocols are based on the most current peer-reviewed literature as well as thousands of hours of first-hand patient interactions. We pride ourselves in providing truly integrative patient care and the most efficacious and compassionate treatment possible. Our clinics are designed to feel comfortable and cozy, while simultaneously maintaining the rigorous standards of a fully licensed medical clinic.
- Assess clients to determine eligibility, need for service, and make treatment recommendations.
- Assist the clinical/medical team in developing and implementing an individualized treatment plan with the goal of improving psychological and physical functioning.
- Lead individual KAP sessions with clients and provide ongoing support throughout the client experience.
- Document clients' progress on an ongoing basis and evaluate the extent to which outcomes have been achieved throughout the course of the treatment.
- Assist anesthesiologists and care coordinators with client communications and third-party mental healthcare providers (therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, primary care physicians), and the medical team.
- Participate in research initiatives and the education of clients, students, staff, and the community through ongoing professional development.
- Client sessions take place both in-clinic as well as via telehealth; Clinic hours are by appointment only.
Qualifications and Experience
- Membership/license in the appropriate regulatory body that authorizes engaging in psychotherapy (one that allows independent practice).
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in individual and group therapy specifically focused on addressing common and complex mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, somatic disorders, and chronic pain, and trauma and stressor-related conditions.
- Working knowledge of and demonstrated training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and/or Internal Family Systems (IFS) model.
- Training in Consciousness Medicine and/or Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy.
- Personnel and professional experience with psychedelic-assisted therapies and mindfulness-based therapies a plus.