Position: Registered Nurse
About the position
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our innovative psychedelic infusion practice. Combination Infusion Therapy leverages cutting edge research in psychedelic medicine with evidence-based protocols to offer unconventional treatments for physical and emotional pain. The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable with patient interaction, IV placement and also interested in consciousness medicine and the use of psychedelics in a mental health context. We are looking for RNs with a patient-centered approach who are compassionate and empathetic with strong interpersonal and leadership skills. The role will include interacting with a multidisciplinary team of clinical staff, therapists, psychedelic guides and life coaches. This is a part-time position.
About CIT Clinics
CIT Clinics is the creator of Combination Infusion Therapy (CIT) - a novel, cutting edge approach to treating emotional and physical pain. We provide an integrated approach that combines neurotherapeutics (Ketamine), nutrient therapies (NAD+, Glutathione, vitamins) psychedelic assisted psychotherapy (KAP) and life skills coaching (mindfulness, habit coaching) to treat anxiety, depression, PTSD, migraines, and chronic pain. We have found that our evidence-based medical protocols combined with a highly personalized and compassionate counseling approach have significantly higher success rates than most conventional physical and emotional pain treatments.
Our team consists of American Board of Anesthesiology certified Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Registered Nurses, Psychotherapists with training and experience in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, Psychedelic Guides and Life Skills Coaches. Our protocols are based on the most current peer-reviewed literature as well as extensive, first-hand experience providing thousands of treatments. We pride ourselves in providing truly integrative patient care and the most efficacious and compassionate treatment possible. Our clinics are designed to feel comfortable and cozy, while simultaneously maintaining the rigorous standards of a fully licensed medical clinic.
At CIT Clinics, we accept, celebrate, support, and thrive on difference for the benefit of our patients, our employees, our products, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
As a RN, you will be a core member of the clinical team helping manage the clinic for the day’s workload. You will be responsible for opening and preparing the clinic on treatment days. You will greet patients upon entering the clinic, place IV’s, set up monitors and assist the Anesthesia provider with the management of the patients throughout their course of treatment. You will act as a key contact for patients and will perform duties to the highest standard while maintaining patient confidentiality. Teamwork and interpersonal skills are essential to the role.
- Preparing the clinic for the day’s appointments
- Help to prepare exam and treatment rooms
- Greeting patients upon arrival
- Placement of I.V.’s, monitors to assess vital signs.
- Direct patients to their treatment suite
- Assist Physician with documentation of vital signs
- Uphold HIPAA laws and maintain patient files and other sensitive information
- Provide any additional support as needed by the medical or clinical director
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of clinic facilities and equipment
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of recent clinical experience, ideally in a hospital or clinical setting.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a current license in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Maintain patient files, records, and other information
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working with psychedelics a plus
- BLS and ACLS certification preferred
- Experience managing client flow and working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team