What kind of paperwork do I need in order to get treatment?

If, together with our Wellness Coordinator, you decide to proceed with infusion therapy treatments we will collect the following information via online communication:

  • Your Contact Information
  • Health Questionnaire
  • Medical Records Release Authorization (your consent to have your mental health provider release pertinent medical records to CIT Clinics.
Scroll to Top