Weekly Community Integration
CIT Clinics Community Integration Group
Turn 'states' into 'traits'!
This group is designed to enhance the healing process that you began during your ketamine infusion by supporting the turning of insights and experiences you have during and after your session into long lasting behavior and life-style changes.
What is Psychedelic Integration?
Psychedelic Integration is the process of turning insights and experiences you have both during and after your infusion into long-lasting behavior and lifestyle changes — turning "states" into "traits".
Navigating the murky waters of post-treatment life can have it's challenges, and as humans, we have a tendency to compare ourselves to others, so you may find yourself wondering how others are coping, if you're doing things "the right way", is there something else you could or should be doing to support yourself in your healing process, and so many other questions. In order to help you navigate this time, we invite you to join us and other members of the CIT community for a Community Integration Session, hosted by CIT Clinics Patient Intake Coordinator & Psychedelic Guide, Brenda Steele.
Why does it work?
Ketamine, and psychedelics in general, can provide an ineffable experience that isn't always easy to explain to friends and loved ones. It helps to share with others who are also going through a similar journey when unpacking the melting pot of beauty, confusion, pain, and sometimes magical experiences. Through our shared connection, we can build a greater sense of individual and collective power to heal, grow, and thrive. You come for your own healing, but as an added benefit, you will support others with your presence.
Goals of these meetings:
- Help ourselves and others safely and mindfully navigate the process of collective and psychedelic integration
- Support the positive benefits of ketamine treatment by sharing personal experiences, whether positive or challenging (we welcome it all), which can help to foster a greater level of self-awareness and commonality of experience
- Better preparation for future treatments
- Process and create clarity after treatment; foster a deeper understanding of the “Self” and our needs
- Take full advantage of the enhanced window of neuroplasticity after treatment (Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to form and reorganize its synaptic connections.)
- Build community
* In order to participate, you must at be 18 years of age, or older.
When and How
Every Tuesday from 6:30-7:30PM PST via Google Meet.
~ Quick hello
~ Facilitator Intro & What is Psychedelic Integration?
~ Purpose of the Meeting & Rules of Engagement
~ Grounding Exercise
~ Closing Exercise