What is required of me in order to provide KAP at CIT Clinics?

You need a valid license to practice your specific specialty in the state of California. While not required, we also prefer you have completed some form of KAP training/certification. You will need to submit our KAP Provider Questionnaire prior to scheduling your first patient.

Scroll to Top